Call for Delivery!
- Frida Kahlo’s House Margarita//La Cuchara’s house margarita served with Frida Kahlo Tequila Blanco, fresh lime juice, and Agave Nectar. Served over ice with a salt rim and fresh lime garnish. Enjoy! 9
- Strawberry Margarita//Our house margarita, but with a healthy dose of strawberry purée. Topped with a fresh strawberry. 9
- Jalapeño Margarita//We infuse our own bottles of Frida Kahlo Tequila Blanco with freshly-cut jalapeño peppers, giving this margarita a bold yet not overpowering spicy kick. Garnished with a chili lime powder that will make your lips tingle. 9
- Cucumber Margarita//Our house margarita, made with fresh cucumber. Crisp, fresh, and delicious. 10
- Tamarind Margarita//An exciting twist of fresh tamarind purée. Give your tastebuds something to be excited about.10
Our specialty cocktail list has been meticulously designed to incorporate exciting new developments in mixology. While we obviously enjoy tequila, we've done our best to incorporate unique ingredients and liquors, all of which help to make a diverse and adventurous, yet accessible, cocktail menu. All ingredients used are fresh and of the highest quality.
- La Cuchara Michelada//We take an ice cold Tecate, pour it into a tall salt-rimmed glass, full of even more ice, then add our house-blend Michelada mix 7
- Mickey's Orange Creamsicle//A creamsicle, but with big-kid ingredients. 8
- Tropical Clouds//Developed by one of our bartenders, this cocktail blends the best parts of a mojito and a piña colada. You won’t mind these clouds! 9
- Traditional Mojito//A killer combination of sweetness, refreshing citrus, and mint 8
- The White Pony//Developed almost half a century ago, this drink has found its way back onto menus around the country. Incorporating the complexity of Hendrick's Gin, with the sweetness of Grand Marnier orange-flavored cognac, and the tartness of fresh lemon juice, this drink is amazingly refreshing 9
- La Cuchara’s House Bloody Mary//Take a healthy pour of vodka, add our house mix and garnish, and you can kiss your hangover goodbye. Try it with Tequila and make it a Bloody María! 9
- Horchata Martini//We take our house horchata and add a healthy dose of Stoli Vanilla and a splash of RumChata, served up 9